[imp] Folder refresh problem

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:32:57 +0200

Zitat von David Coulson <david@davidcoulson.net>:

> Hi,
>
> 	I finally managed to get IMP to handle my folders properly, but I now
> have an issue with the 'folders' section - If I setup some folders, and
> then delete a lower-level one (e.g. create test.blah), then delete them
> both together, it deletes 'test.blah', and fails on deleting 'test'.
>
> However, once folders.php refreshes, 'Test' and 'Blah' still exist in
> the view - They don't exist in the drop-down menu on the top-right, so
> I'm assuming that the mailbox list is being cached somewhere within IMP,
> since nothing else can see either the 'Test' or 'Blah' folders. Is there
> a work-around for this, bearing in mind that if you log-out, then log
> back in again, you get the correct folder list?

Click on the refresh icon in the folder view.

The folder tree is cached indeed but should be rebuilt if a folder has been
deleted. But there may be a certain case where this fails. It'd be great if
you could find out, when this actually happens and if there are any error
messages (inside IMP or in an external log file).

Jan.