Compose screen changes (was Re: [imp] Attachment interface confusing to users)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:31:18 -0400

Quoting Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu>:

> leaves only "special characters", which isn't really an "option" IMHO,
> and I would guess that anyone who needs special characters probably
> knows how to enter them from the operating system level because they'll
> likely use them regularly in other applications as well.  (I could be
> entirely wrong on this last assumption, as I don't use any special
> characters, so keep that in mind... ;) )

You're wrong. I've completely forgotten how to enter them from the OS, even
on a Mac where I used to know, and that popup is there mostly because I
wanted a cheat sheet. =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>