[imp] A Bug in IMP 3.1 with IE ?

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:17:41 -0300

 People, I am in final tests with my IMP 3.1 installation together with Horde
2.1, Kronolith 1.0, turba 1.1, nag 1.0, passwd 2.0. You
are doing a fantastic job   !!

  I saw a small problem... When a tried to rename a folder it says that will
rename the folder below I  choose. I mean the message says that will rename the
wrong folder but in fact it renames the right folder. This situation only
happen when I try to rename a folder. If you delete, empty folder or do other
action there is no problem.
  An important detail... It happen with Internet Explorer. With Netscape it works
good !
   I dont know if its a bug or my installation problem...

Is there anybody who could help me ?

Thanks in advance !

Darci Tartari

This mail sent through IMP 3.1: http://horde.org/imp/