[imp] Windows XP caches login credentials.

Barry Pederson barryp@medicine.nodak.edu
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:43:29 -0500

Jon Parise wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 08:05:27PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>
> Yes, that's my point.  This only makes sense as a per-user option, and
> they already have that option in their browser, so there's no reason
> for us to implement it on our end.

But what if the user is using a browser that's not "their" browser?
It's in a library, or a computer lab, or internet cafe - maybe they
don't have access to the browser preferences.

Sure, the person running the lab or whatever should set the browser to
not remember that stuff, but can you absolutely always count on that?

	Barry