[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

Nigel Cass N.Cass@Hull.ac.uk
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:33:37 +0100

> Quoting Nigel Cass <N.Cass@Hull.ac.uk>:>
> > Being satisfied that everything seems to be working pretty well
together
> > I'm now trying to configure horde and apache such that typing in
login
> > screen and from there directly into imp.
>
> Third time this week for this question.
>
> > How do you guys set up apache + horde to allow an easy base url but
so
> > that all apps work together properly. I presume I need to set
> > <root>/horde as the document root and then make changes to the horde
> > registry ? - I have tried this but I can't seem to get it right :(
>
> Did you look at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c3
> and try what it says there?

Yes I did read that part of the FAQ and I tried exactly what it says
there. Which ends in:

[Horde 2.x]: For Horde 2.x and it's components, modify the file
/horde/config/registry.php in a similar way.

I can confirm that I made my best possible attempt to modify it in a
"similar" way but I can only presume my attempt was just not similar
enough.

It seems evident to me that if this question gets asked very often it is
perhaps that the FAQ is just not quite detailed enough for some people
to grasp. (In this case myself included it would seem.)

Perhaps somebody would be prepared to send further details of how
they've done it and it may end up in a FAQ entry that totally solves the
problem.

TIA.

Nigel Cass.