[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:43:30 +0530

You should have read the admin faq -

4.1.1 How can I have Horde in a different directory than /horde/?

Anyway what I infer from your original mail is that
for instead of addressing IMP via an address like -
http://linux/horde/imp
you want it to be accessed in a simple way as follows -
http://linux/webmail

For this I have the following lines in my httpd.conf -
Alias /webmail "/var/www/html/horde/imp"
Alias /webmail/ "/var/www/html/horde/imp/"

Also make a following entry in httpd.conf -
ServerName  linux.ncst.ernet.in
( linux is my server where IMP runs )

Restart httpd after making the changes.
Now check out.