[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

Nigel Cass N.Cass@Hull.ac.uk
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:35:39 +0100

What I actually want to do is have http://linux/ go directly into imp.Which I tried to do as per the admin faq by setting <root>/horde/imp as
the document root and then providing the appropriate aliases.

However when I did this turba stopped behaving properly.

What I'm really interested in is exactly what changes I would need to
make to registry.php if I were to set <root>/horde as the document root
for the webserver ? (I think)

N.

On