[imp] problem with horde + imp + imap/ssl + ldap

dimitra deka dimi@ucnet.uoc.gr
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:14:43 +0300

I checked apache's logs, there is nothing. I managed to connect to
horde using ldap, but i cannot connect to imp!! I configured horde, in
order to use ldap, i connect to horde, and then i try to connect to
imp i get the error: "

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /directory/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 329

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /directory/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:329) in
 /directory/horde/imp/index.php on line 27
 "

 can i use imp with ldap? I thought that i can, but i didn't find
anything to configure imp as i configured horde. and when i configured
horde to authenticate by imp, i couldn't login at all!!
So where am i wrong?