[imp] Probs with HORDE/IMP

Martin martin@buka.info
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:49:15 +0200

Hello out there,

I've some seriously probs with HORDE/IMP.
I installed PHP with the --with-imap-ssl option, but the login window gives
the following error messages :

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/home/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 502

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/home/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 506

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/home/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 507

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/home/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 508

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in
/home/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 509

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/home/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 510

The test.php page says, that IMAP is not available.

Can anybody help me ??

Bye

Martin