[imp] Still the language problem...

Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:17:39 -0500

Quoting Kenjiro Tanaka <kenjiro@brturbo.com>:

> 	Well, I decided testing IMP/HORDE on my computer again. This time, instead
> of using Mozilla 1.0 I used Konqueror 3.0.1. To my surprise... the webmail
> appears in english (remember, I locked it on Brazilian Portuguese).
>
> Then I reopened the webmail on my mozilla and.... BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE!

Can you restart your problem more precisely?  Your first statement was
mis-leading as to what the problem was, so we all assumed a generic
(system-wide) gettext problem. Now we can see that is not really the case.

So we need some more info.  Like is this happening on the login page, or
after login, or both?  Because Horde/IMP acts differently in these cases
(login screen doesn't use preferences, after login it does, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage