[imp] redirect.php error & login failure - data dependent?

Steve Lidie sol0@Lehigh.EDU
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:52:45 -0400

With a few thousand users, I have 10-20 that cannot login to IMP, they
get an error mentioning that accessing redirect.php failed.  I've seen
similar reports in the archives from 2001 using PHP 4.0.6, but no
resolution.  I'm using 4.2.0.

I found that using Netscape I am able to read 4 of 4 pages of the
user's mail.  Amazingly, when I tried IMP afterwards I was able to
login, but could only see 3 of 4 pages of inbox mail.  Trying to goto
page 2 always gives:

    The attempt to load 'Accessing URL:
https://hostname/horde/imp/mailbox.php?page=2' failed.

This, essentially, is the same error message I had previously seen when
login would fail.  The archives mentioned imap_sort() getting a
segfault... could this still be the problem? Regardless, is this a
known problem?

Thanks,

Steve