[imp] New upgrade- thanks!

Derek Au dau@diala.greenpeace.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:13:00 +0200

Just wanted to thank the developers for doing an excellent job on the newest
versions of Horde, Imp, Kronolith, Mnemo, Nag, and Turba.  We were running Imp
2.2 before the upgrade, and people are very happy with the added features and
modified look.  Some people actually use Imp as their default email client.

The only feature request I can think of is adding a config file for branding
(something like motd.php) that would allow people to add a section of HTML code
for their company (e.g. Greenpeace logo gif).  This would eliminate the need to
edit /templates/common-header for each application.

Screenshot:
https://maila.greenpeace.org/imp3.1_screenshot.png

Cheers,

--