[imp] X-Priority header support

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:31:53 -0600

Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com>:

| Hi there,
|
| While browsing the list archive, I noticed that support for X-Priority
| header (à la Outlook) had been discussed but nobody has written support
| for it yet.
|
| A client of mine have request such a feature for his IMP installation
| (3.0).  If it has not been done yet, I am willing to do it against
| current CVS HEAD and post a patch.

This has been implemented in CVS HEAD:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde-cvs&m=102270507915229&w=2

A patch to implement in RELENG_3 would be great though (the big problem is
that the HEAD implementation uses the IMP_Headers class which is not
available to IMP 3.x... thus, it would take quite a bit of coding -
completely writing a MIME Header processing routine compatible with Horde
2.x - to implement this in RELENG_3)

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder