[imp] Errors in loging into Imp.

Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:28:18 -0500

Quoting robert sand <rsand@d.umn.edu>:

> Thanks I no longer get the message about username and password.  I do get a
> session timeout though. The error message is :
>
> "Your Mail session has expired. Please log in again."

Most likely your cookie path isn't set right.

> I am using the path of httpd://webserver/horde/imp to log into imp.  I have

You'll need to set your cookie paths (session.cookie_path in php.ini, and/or
$conf['cookie']['path'] in horde/config/horde.php (aka. conf.php in newer
versions).  If you don't know what to set them to, I suggest setting them
to "/" (your whole site).

> logout. I have noticed in the web errorlog that child processes are seg
> faulting.

That is a very bad thing! :(  You should try to find out exactly why that
is happening.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics