[imp] latest CVS conf.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:29:57 -0600

Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:

| I have installed and I'm running the latest CVS.  It works good, except
| that I
| had to copy the conf.php from my old version.  My server doesn't support
| domxml
| that's needed for the buit in config.  Where can I get a conf.php.dist
| for the
| latest imp--so it has all the options in it.

Unfortunately, if you run CVS, you have to be willing/able to upgrade your
server as necessary to conform to the newest requirements.  If that isn't
possible, you really shouldn't be using CVS.

The decision has been made to move to an XML-based configuration script so
that is the only method supported.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder