[imp] Date Format

Mark Lucas mark@mlucas.net
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 11:40:19 +0100

Can anyone tell me how to get the date to display in UK format (ie. dd/mm/yyyy)
rather than US format (mm/dd/yyyy) on the inbox screen? I'm using Horde 2.1 and
imp 3.1

Thanks,

       Mark

St John's Church Polegate - Making Discuples of Jesus Christ.

This email is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential.
If you are not the addressee, please do not read, print, transmit, store or
act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to
the sender and delete the message from your computer.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and
St John's Church accepts no liability for changes made to this email (and any
attachments) after it was sent, or for viruses arising as a result of this
email transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.