[imp] RH 7.1 / PHP4.2.3/HORDE2.1/IMP3.1 Install

Fri Oct 11 06:12:13 PDT 2002

Quoting DV Black <groups@ComputerBums.com>:

> "The project is not done until the documentation is finished."
> We need comprehensive documentation.

Sounds like you are volunteering to sign up on the docs@lists.horde.org
mailing list and start working on the documentation project ;)

I'm currently working on the User's Guide.   Its coming along pretty well.
When done, I'd like to redo the FAQ.  When that is done, I *might* work on the
Admin Guide.  But if I do, it probably won't be for a while.

There is some work being done on the admin guide, but it needs
more volunteers...  Want to help???

As for the project being done, well, I'm not sure this project (Horde) will
ever be done :)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics