[imp] Deleting emails with POP

Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Alberto Martín de los Santos de las
Tue Nov 5 15:41:16 2002

	These are the versions:

	- PHP 4.1.0
	- IMP 3.1
	- Horde 2.1

	I'm not using any database or ldap container. My problem is that I
can't find where is located the Address Book button in the code. Maybe I
could try to quit it. Also I can't find any flag or configuration option
where I can set 'delete' to not really delete the emails from the POP
server.

	Thanks!

	Alberto

   Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras
        SGI Soluciones Globales Internet
   alms@sgi.es                    www.sgi.es
              +34 91 806 16 00