[imp] Deleting emails with POP

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Tue Nov 5 16:11:39 2002

This message is in MIME format.

Quoting Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras <alms@sgi.es>:

> 	These are the versions:
>
> 	- PHP 4.1.0
> 	- IMP 3.1
> 	- Horde 2.1

Below will remove addressbook from the menu(database or not I think):
The older 3.0/3.1  version requires you edit the /imp/config/conf.php file:
 change
 $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
 //$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

To get rid of the delete button, replace the attached actions.inc file in
the /horde/imp/templates/mailbox folder. rename your old action.inc just in
case it doesn't work for ya'.  It works on mine--I got rid of the blacklist
button.  The attached file removes the delete button as well.  Let me know if
it works.
Nate