[imp] Modify config of IMP 3.1

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Tue Nov 12 04:02:19 2002

Eric Rostetter wrote:

> > 3, How to modify the text characters of login.php ?
> > eg : change "Welcome to Horde" to "Welcome to Edward's WebMail System",
>
> See the follow FAQ entries:
> http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c5
> http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c4
> http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c6
>
> > and I want to let different users to use different language, so I want
> > to know which files I need to modify ( multi-languages eg : English and
> > Chinese )...
>
> horde/imp/config/*.php (in particular prefs.php and servers.php

Hello,

Sorry, I don't quite understand the means...
I just want to modify the main page of imp ( eg : my attached files : bmp
format,
http://www.ita.org.mo/~edward/imp/ )
I want to let my users they can use multi-language with the login.php?...
I'm similar with html, but I don't similar with php ( programming )...
for example, I don't know how to add a logo into main page of imp ( English or
Chinese version of login.php ) !
So, I hope you or any other help !

Thank a lots.

Edward.