[imp] Outlook MIME Problems

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Mon Nov 11 11:44:38 2002

I am the only one that uses Horde at my company.  The IT department has realized
it is futile to argue with me about using the company standard Outlook, as I
flat out refuse to.

I have noticed with the latest version of IMP a problem with Outlook.  (Imagine
that.)  Basically, the problem is the MIME boundary that is being sent.  Outlook
is saying that the MIME boundary is something like
"----Boundary.1234ga.something", but when it uses the boundary it is putting
"------Boundary.1234ga.something" on the break lines.

Has anyone else seen this happening?  I am assuming that if you say the boundary
is one thing that you are supposed to use that boundary, correct.
--
Scott Carr
Documentation Maintainer