[imp] Re: "Mail Preview" patch

Stephen Sherlock stevesherlock@es-net.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 10:10:23 2002

Hmmmm, that doesn't seem to happen on our servers. I'm guessing it may be
the version of IMAP you're using?

All our servers run on the Debian "testing" version of Washington Imap...

Still, I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to set the unread flag back on
the mails. Afterall, the code that generates the preview is only run through
if the mail is actually being previewed, so there wouldn't be any stray
unread flags popping up...

That's a little beyond my understanding of IMAP with PHP though, so if
anyone else cares to oblige... :)

Stephen Sherlock