[imp] Viewing PGP siogned messages not working properly in CVS HEAD

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Nov 22 22:47:15 2002

Quoting Gary Windham <windhamg@email.arizona.edu>:

| I went on to test signing + encrypting.  IMP decrypted, and verified the
| signatures of, messages generated in Sylpheed and Evolution, but didn't
| quite
| get it right with Mutt.  When I sent a signed + encrypted message in Mutt
| (1.4i), IMP successfully decrypted it, but didn't seem to parse the MIME
| part
| containing the signature correctly--it didn't even report a signature
| being present.

My installation of mutt has the same problem.  After decrypting the
message, the only output is like the following:

----

Test.

_______
Example Signature

----

There is absolutely *no* PGP signature information.  This leads me to
believe this has to be a mutt problem, not an IMP problem.

michael