[imp] Viewing PGP siogned messages not working properly in CVS HEAD

Gary Windham windhamg@email.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 19 18:53:21 2002

Quoting Gary Windham <windhamg@email.arizona.edu>:

[snip]

> I went on to test signing + encrypting.  IMP decrypted, and verified the
> signatures of, messages generated in Sylpheed and Evolution, but didn't quite
> get it right with Mutt.  When I sent a signed + encrypted message in Mutt
> (1.4i), IMP successfully decrypted it, but didn't seem to parse the MIME part
> containing the signature correctly--it didn't even report a signature being
> present.

BTW, neither sylpheed nor evolution can "see" the signature in Mutt-generated
signed+encrypted messages...so this isn't just a problem with IMP.

--
Gary Windham
Systems Programmer, Principal