[imp] General Solution for: PEAR archive for Horde/Imp CVS

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Nov 21 11:47:24 2002

As that system doesn't work on windows. I have some instructions here:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Apache-Mysql-Php-Horde/Apache-PHP-Horde-Win2K.html#PEAR-install

And a different pear install script that bootstaps PEAR and fetches everything
needed for Horde to work.

- Mike :-)