[imp] another problem with login.php / error message appears

maniatronic xological@eml.cc
Thu Nov 28 17:08:37 2002

YEAR !
OK ! THANKS.
I've fixed some more errormessges and looks
like I'm just needing the new PEAR package.

But I don't know where to install it.

I've found one in /usr/share/pear
and backuped it.
Then I've copied the content of the new package into this
directory.
But test.php further tells me:

PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - No
This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
details.
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
.
.

How can I install PEAR correctly ???

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:52:40 -0500, "Jon Parise" <jon@horde.org> said:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 07:52:11AM -0800, maniatronic wrote:
>
> > Then just one error message appeard when i tryed to log in:
> >
> > Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='') in
> > /var/www/horde-2.1/Log.php on line 5
> >
> > What does this one mean ?
> >
> > How can i fix this PEAR-problem ?
>
> Start by installing a new version of PEAR or by making sure that PEAR
> is in your include_path.
>
> --
> Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)

  maniatronic