[imp] imp head - fetchmail pop3

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 5 02:51:39 2002

I've installed the latest CVS version on horde and imp. I've noticed that
the fethchmail port of imp takes ages to pop email.

If you click on accounts up the top of IMP and tell it to pop your email
off a pop3 server it takes full on 1min to download 1 50Kbyes email. Is
anybody else noticing this? Is it a glitch with the code or a mistake on
my behalf... I've tried more than one pop3 server to just eliminate the
pop3 server as the cause.

Also, is it possile to get IMP to pop all the email accounts automatically
when your first log in?

Kind regards,

Travis Read
travisr@staff.iinet.net.au