[imp] Limiting IMP installation to one address to send/receive mail

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Fri Dec 6 15:26:54 2002

Hi all,

I have an unusual request. I have been asked to set up a webmail system
that only allows people to send/receive mail to one address. I realize
there are two problems to solve:

1) in Webmail, customizing the scripts to only allow users to send mail
to one address.

2) in the MTA, to reject mail from other addresses.

I think I may be able to handle the Webmail portion, although I'm not a
genius at PHP scripting and would appreciate pointers. The MTA is
another story. I have no idea where to start and have been scouring the
net for answers to no avail. The MTA we are using here is Qmail - in
fact, it's a PLESK 2.5 system hosted at Rackspace.

Many thanks for any assistance you might provide. If you're on a qmail
list or know of any qmail gurus that might be able to help, can you
please forward this message?

Best wishes and compliments of the (very white now in DC) season,

Tobias