[imp] Blacklist problem

Cedric Tardif sysadmin at destination.ca
Tue Dec 10 14:27:36 PST 2002

Hi,

I think 600 is to high to.

The problem is now that this value is bugged since you lost information when the max value is reached.

A better way to do it will be to have a error message to the use to tell him that he have reached the maximum number of filter he can have on is blacklist.

I will try to find more about that.

Thank for your reply.

Regards
Cedric