[imp] Horde/IMP Authentication

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 11:34:51 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Garcia <tony at cloudg.com>:

> Chuck,  do I have to comment out the other server info (exchange, cyrus,
> imap, etc.) and only have my pop server info in
> the /horde/imp/config/servers.php file?

No, but if you're not using the server list, you need to have the server you
are using first in the file. And there's no reason to keep any entries that
you aren't using, so while you don't *have to*, you probably *should* remove
the others.

> I've already uncommented the two auth (login, logout) entries
> in /horde/config/registry.php, and commented out the $conf['auth']
> ['driver'] = 'ftp'; & //$conf['auth']['params'] entries
> in /horde/config/horde.php.

Ah. You're *not* using HEAD. So you should have everything commented out in
horde/config/horde.php, and the registry lines probably as you have them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"