[imp] imp installation under Red Hat 8

Research and Development r_and_d at amersol.edu.pe
Wed Jan 8 09:22:38 PST 2003

My apologies for the off topic discussion caused by my post.

I tried the imap/notls on the servers.php config file from imp, still no
luck.
Probably I need linux help, because I have other pages that I had develop
that use imap connections to the same server, in order to perform
authentication, and they are NOT working either.

I suspect that my php-imap functions are really messed up. Is that possible?
I will try to uninstall and the reinstall back all the needed RPM's to see
if it works.
Any clue how to check if my theory is right?

Thanks again for all the replies.

  Eduardo Del Valle Flores-Guerra
FDR School Tech Support Co-Assistant
        Member of the TNT