[imp] Stylesheet possibilities and login screen customization

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Tue Jan 14 02:31:59 PST 2003

Hi. I intend to customize the appearance of IMP radically, but I am
really not familiar with CSS. So I would like to ask:

1. I examine config/html.php. What exactly can I put inside this to
achieve a more radical change? I ask this because it seems to me that
changing colors and fonts is not enough. An example html.php which
provides a totally different layout with a demo link would be greatly
appreciated (For example include graphics, change item positions etc)

2. I also read in the mailing list that I should create an alternate
login screen. Is there documentation or a resource for this, or do I
have to search the mailing list for examples?

Thanks
Greg