[imp] Problems Running IMP

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 3 00:53:49 PST 2003

> What is happening is that Horde will not let me log in.  I am using IMAP
> authentication.  When I try, it just refreshes the screen, the password
> box clears, and there are no error messages.  If I modify the
> registry.php to use IMP authentication, I get a white IMP page with
> broken php code all over it and the login doesn't work at all.

While this doesn't exactly sound like the symptoms, you never know.  So
you might try setting compression off (in horde and/or your php.ini file).

Some times compression will mess things up and cause "garbage" to be
output.  I know there was an issue with stock RH 8.0 and some versions
of Horde/IMP (all fixed in CVS).

So, probably a long shot, but it couldn't hurt to turn off compression.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!