[imp] Big attachment problem

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 6 16:08:07 PST 2003

> ----- Bericht van dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr ---------
>     Datum: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:53:44 +0200
>       Van: dimitra deka <dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr>
> Antwoorden aan:dimitra deka <dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr>
>  Onderwerp: [imp] Big attachment problem
>       Aan: imp at lists.horde.org
>

> Well, whould sould I do to get the attention? I have this problem a
> week now and my users are driving me crazy!!!
> Can anyone help me? I can't upload an attachment! I am sending a mai
> for debugging and nobody answers!! I am trying to do something to see
> a message, even a wrong one!
>
> please give me some help here!!
>
> dimi

Hi dimi,

I haven't followed the original postings but will try to help as much as I can
(and I hope I know enough).
- What version of Horde/Imp are you running on what platform (client and
server)?
- What happens or doesn't happen if you try to attach a attachment?
- Is there a difference with different sizes of attachments (small / large)?
- Is you're directorie for temporary files world writable? (i think this should
be the case but anyone correct me if I'm wrong)
- What version of PHP (and PEAR) ae you using?

Maybe I can't deliver the answer but if you could answer some questions thtere
could be someone else to answer it.

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman