[imp] how to add domain name in the login window?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 17 11:17:34 PST 2003

Quoting Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>:

> Eric, Your instructions are incorrect. He just need to define "vdomain" hook
> already in imp/config/conf.php in older version and under
> horde/config/hook.php
> in newer version.

On second thought...

Your answer is wrong.  He wanted the domain not only appended to the username
but also displayed on the login page.  I'm pretty sure the second part only
happens in newer versions of Horde (all append to the entered username, but
only newer ones display it on the login page).

So, I stand by my answer, and refute yours.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!