[imp] Problem with non-MIME attachments.

Markus Gaugusch markus at gaugusch.at
Wed Feb 19 16:29:25 PST 2003

We are using IMP in our company as fronted for an MS Exchange server
*brrr*
Unfortunately a partner company uses Groupwise which doesn't create MIME
attachments in all cases.
In these mails, there is just a "begin ..." line and then the encoded
data, followed by end (if I remember correctly).
Since other mail clients (mozilla, outlook (*brr again*)) can see these
attachments, it would be nice to see them from IMP too :)

any help?

thanks
Markus