[imp] PGP Stuff

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Feb 21 18:31:48 PST 2003

Quoting Chris J Albertson <alb at chrisalbertson.com>:

| 1) How about an option in prefs to automatically sign all outbound
| emails?

I have added a preference (in Message Composition Options) that lets you
define the default encryption method - this allows you to assign ANY of the
available encryption methods as the default.

| 2) When you add a public key to someones address book entry, it appears
| as
| though the key is linked into IMP by the "name" on the key, rather than
| the
| email address. So, if the name in the turba address book does not match
| the name
| in the key, even though the email addresses match, errors are produced.

This is incorrect.  We add to Turba (or, more correctly, the call via
$registry->call()) by e-mail address.  See addPublicKey() in IMP_PGP::.

michael