[imp] Fwd: Message Header

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Tue Feb 25 14:50:45 PST 2003

I still haven't gotten any help on this? Please...

--
Hammad

----- Forwarded message from Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com> -----
    Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:34:49 -0500
    From: Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>
 Subject: Message Header
      To: imp at lists.horde.org

Can anyone tell me how to fix the following message header I am seeing. Two
emails were sent to me, first one from another another domain using IMP3.1 and
second email was sent using the same account but sent via Outlook Express using
same smtp server (Qmail)

The email which was sent via IMP 3.1 has a "Received: from" header as:

	as user hammad at brisksolutions.com@imap.xyz123.com by
mail.xyz123.com with HTTP;

Question: How can I stop IMP to send out the IMAP server info marked by ^?

If someone things its QMAIL not IMP doing this then how come I don't see it when
email is sent via Outlook Express whois output follows:

  by 0 with SMTP; 24 Feb 2003 16:12:29 -0000

--
Hammad

----- End forwarded message -----