[imp] Filters still do not apply at login

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Tue Feb 25 17:14:33 PST 2003

Thanks Michael, I'll keep digging into this and if I find anything post it
back to the list, at least it will get archived...

We are not going to upgrade but instead make this install rock solid, our
users would never be able to figure out the newer version (they say this one
is too complicated!) go figure!

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Bill Hilburn <bhilburn at frontier.net>:
>
> | Did I miss the explanation as to why filters are not applied at login
> | with
> | Horde 2.1 & IMP 3.1 even though the options are set, manual refresh or
> | manual
> | apply filters works great, just not being applied at login...
> |
> | I looked through the archives, seen the question but did not see an
> | answer.
>
> applying filters on login is hackish with IMP 3.x, so it indeed may not be
> working with some installations.  I personally have no way to check this
> out
> (since HEAD uses a different filter format incompatible with IMP 3) so
> someone who is witnessing this problem should really figure out what is
> wrong and how to fix it.
>
> michael

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet