[imp] IMP Login wierdness

Steve Hindle steve at itsage.com
Wed Mar 5 10:28:59 PST 2003

Hi all,

  I noticed something strange - I just installed horde today, am using IMP
for login auth.  If I login, and logout again - I can't log in
successfully.  If I _fail_ a login (wrong user, wrong pass, whatever) I can
then login normally.  This behavior persists even if I close out of the
browser totally and is the same on IE and Moz.  Checking the apache logs
shows a bunch of segfault messages.  Seems like some server side state
isn't being wiped out...

Configuration:
Debian Unstable
all debian packages EXCEPT:
  installed mail_mime, and net_socket via 'pear install...'
  installed horde/imp from tarballs (horde_latest, imp_latest..)
Horde version 2.2.1
IMP version 3-2
No other Horde plugins installed
Apache-ssl 1.3.27 (.deb version 1.3.27+1.48-0)
PHP version 4.2.3 (.deb version php4 4.2.3-9)
(lots of PHP modules installed - can provide a phpinfo
 dump if needed)

Steve