[imp] Changing strings for en_US language

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Wed Mar 12 16:58:00 PST 2003

Horde 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2.1

Trying to change blacklist to blocklist. Normally I just modify the
template files but this time I figured I would do it the 'correct" way.
I followed the instructions below and even created a en_US imp.mo locale
file but I can't seem to get IMP to read the locale file. It still puts
in blacklist. I changed the fr_FR locale file without any problems. Any
ideas?

Changing the English standard texts
You can also use gettext to change some of the English texts to your own
taste.

- Create a message.po file as described in "Starting a new translation"
- Edit the msgstr entry of the strings you want to change. You can leave all
   other msgstr entries empty.
- Run "make install"