[imp] REPOST: User Quotas - (im)possible scenario?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Mar 23 18:14:53 PST 2003

Eric Rostetter wrote:

>At least one person replied all ready.

    Find that reply for me.  From the moment I posted my original
message, till my repost, I have not seen/received any replies to it.

>>     I have the following setup right now:
>>     [ IMP server ] ---(imap connection) ---> [ user server ]
>>
>What is a "user server" and where is Horde/IMP in this picture?

    You're making it hard on yourself, honestly.  Horde/IMP is on that
IMP server.  User server is exactly what it implies, user accounts are
on there.

>And what imap client?  The default wu-imapd of RH?

    Yes - or what's installed from their rpm, imap-2001a.

>Where are the quotas enabled, the user's mail and home directories stored?

    User server.

>What version of Horde and IMP are you running?

    Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1