[imp] Problem with help function

Matthias Mahrholz Matthias.Mahrholz at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Mon Mar 24 14:55:13 PST 2003

Hi,

> Quoting Matthias Mahrholz <Matthias.Mahrholz at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have install
> >     apache 1.3.27
> >     php 4.1.2
> >     horde 2.2.1
> >     imp 3.2
> >
> > The function 'Help' or "?" not functioned.
> >
> > If I press 'Help'  opens window without entries.
> > It is indicated only "List Help Topics" and "Close Help ".
>
> Do you have xml support in PHP? Check your test.php page if you are unsure.

I have now install

    Apache 2.0 and
    PHP 4.3.1

and it is the same effect. XML Support: Yes

What now?

Matthias

---

test.php:

Horde Versions

    Horde: 2.2.1
    IMP: 3.2.1 (run IMP tests)
    Turba: 1.2
    Kronolith: 1.0

 PHP Version

    View phpinfo() screen
    PHP Version: 4.3.1
    PHP Major Version: 4.3
    PHP Minor Version: 1
    PHP Version Classification: release
    You are running a supported version of PHP.

 PHP Module Capabilities

    DOM XML Support: No
    Gettext Support: Yes
    IMAP Support: Yes