[imp] Blacklist and Multiple folders

... horde at internetter.com
Tue Mar 25 09:22:10 PST 2003

Hi folks.
An interesting problem with folders and the blacklist.

While I've scanned the list and checked multiple FAQ's I can't seem to find
a reference to the reason why when I turn folders "off" in IMP the blacklist
function stops working:

$conf['user']['allow_folders'] = false;

Objective:
I would like to allow the blacklist function/links to work.
While at the same time turn folders and local save off.

Yes, setting this to true allows the blacklist function to work just peachy:
$conf['user']['allow_folders'] = true;

Ideas on how to allow blacklisting, while keeping allow folders "false"?

Many thanks,
Jim