[imp] Chinese folder name display problem

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Wed Mar 26 10:12:01 PST 2003

引用 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Quoting Jerome Walters <jeronimo at fixity.net>:
>
> > I am experiencing the same problem by myself. When I create Cyrillic
> > folders
> > using netscape or outlook they are not properly displayed in IMP.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jerome Walters

Enable UTF-8 will have more problems (compare with disable UTF-8)such as :
1.Date field display problem in mailbox
  see http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_mailbox.jpg

2.Calendar's name,Notepad's name & Task Lists's name did not display correctly
  see http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_name.jpg

3.Some of mail's subject or From did not display correctly
  see http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_subject.jpg
  and eml file http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_subject.eml

4.Some of mail's text did not display correctly
 see http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_text.jpg
  and eml file http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_text.eml

5.In gollem(ftp & mysql backend),file name did not look right,if it's original
file name is Chinese format.
  see http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_gollem.jpg

So I disable it.