[imp] IMP 3.2.1 error Saving attachments

fran at his.com fran at his.com
Wed Apr 16 18:42:22 PDT 2003

Since upgrading to IMP 3.2.1 (to get rid of and error opening excel files) and
installing Kronolith, I've got this new error

Saving attachments causes an error:
"You don't have permission to access /horde/imp/download/ on this server."
(it was not occuring with 3.1).
horde is setup to use the default temp dir, and in php.ini, the default value
is /tmp

I don't see any directory "download" anywhere on the server (which is wy I get
the error I suppose), but I don't know where this value "/horde/imp/download/"
is defined in the horde/imp config files.
And also, since the upgrade, .doc (MS word) attached files open in a browser
window instead of calling MS Word.

Any idea?

Thank you.
/Fran