[imp] IMP, and NS-mail-type patch

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Sun Apr 27 05:57:47 PDT 2003

> The one I had, IMP-MP (IMP Multi-panel) by Atif Ghaffar was always
> an option/preference based on as far as I know.  But I don't know if/where
> it is available any more...

Yes, this was Atif Ghaffar's patch. It was last updated for IMP 3.1
I think. He did have all his patches here:

http://atifghaffar.com/sections/softwares/horde

but that site is no longer there.

I think the reason it wasn't committed in to the main IMP tree,
was that it only worked with certain IMAP server software (not sure
which one).

It would be nice to get the patch for 3.1 and see if we can update it
to work with 3.2. Can't be that many changes!

Paul