[imp] Hi guys - DESPERATE plea for help here...

Nigel Cass N.Cass at Hull.ac.uk
Wed May 7 16:15:06 PDT 2003

[SOLVED]

For information.

I have had no further problems since I disabled persistent connections on
the webmail server that is accessing the preferences database remotely.

Whilst I realise this is undoubtedly introducing some extra overhead
(presumably on both imp and database server) at least I can be comfortable
that the user base is not affected.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Nige.