R: [imp] IMP logon/redirection problem

Luigi Iotti luigiiotti at luigiiotti.com
Fri May 9 12:40:53 PDT 2003

I add another hint: I also installed Turba 1.2, but the AddressBook icon
does not appear in the top bar of the imp screen, nor in the bottom of
thescreen, as it used to. But if I open Turba directly browsing to
http://Server/horde/turba, turba is there. Naturally, when I am in Turba, I
have not got the icons to return to IMP.

Maybe the problem could be in the application registry? (I only removed the
comment from the 2 lines to have imp handle authentication)

Thanks

Luigi