[imp] Authentication problem

akanksha prabhat akanksha_18 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 08:26:26 PDT 2003

Hi

i have installed the stable release of horde and imp
(latest ) . i have a courier imap server running .It
properly authenticates.I have a qmail server running
as Smtp . But i am not able to login .  whenever i try
to login i get an error page saying

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://localhost.localdomain/horde/imp/mailbox.php?

The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for
localhost.localdomain

The dnsserver returned:
Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

This means that:

 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname
presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is root.
Generated Sat, 10 May 2003 14:36:43 GMT by
linux.squid.com (Squid/2.3.STABLE4)

Could u please tell me what sthe problem .
MMy server.php file is

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => '10.2.5.18',